You know that Zakat, or charity, is Third Pillar of Islam, so charity is important in Islam, charitable and giving help to the needy is a very good attribute of Muslims.
The Prophet said: “The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
The prophet said: “Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
The al-Qur’an said of the charity and the number of people who can accept sadaqah: “Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler – an obligation [imposed] by Allah.” (Surah At-tawbah: 60)
CACIG Charity Programmes:
1. Distribute food packages every month and month of Ramadan and during festivals.
2. Distribute zakat and donations to the poor and orphans.
3. Build a Waqaf House for fishermen and widows.
4. Give clean water supply to communities living in remote areas.
5. Distribute Boat waqaf to fisherman people.
6. Ramadan iftar programme.
8. Qurban and Aqiqah.